Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Things You Do For Love

So lately I've introduced myself to the 21st century once again and become a hip kid up on the technology and started a stumble upon account. Let me just say it is truly amazing, if you want to spend mindless hours looking at incredible things stumble upon is an add on for you. Here are a couple things I've found this week thus far:









Just a side note. If you love giraffes prepare to see a tone more. Maybe I'll do a giraffe of the week. ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. The matchstick piece is so cool! I love it! I want to create something that cool! Oh, and the I'm legal shirt, HILARIOUS!!! Not sure what's up with the giraffe eating a yellow thong in a tree though. Kinda weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE the matchstick piece I'm thinking about buying the big long matches and making a clock I think that would be SUPER COOL. The I'm legal shirt is my favorite when I saw I DIED it still gets me every time I see it. It's kind of like that squirt bottle wearing sunglasses HAHA. The giraffe was done by an artist that makes cellophane sculptures. He does all kinds of stuff from giraffe's eating litter out of trees (I think its a plastic bag) to people upside down in trash cans it really pretty cool. I think these making a parody to how we trash the environment and how were not the only ones living on this earth. Plus giraffes are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete