Friday, June 18, 2010

COCA COLA I LOVE YOU

I wouldn't say that I'm a Pepsi or Coke kind of girl but I love the competition between the two especially when it comes to design. We've all seen the new looks for Pepsi which I do have to say I absolutely love. But the other day I discovered a new concept design for Coke by an artist that is not affiliated with Coke but just doing some amazing design. I really love it. The bottle is 27% more eco friendly and is 65% more collapsible making it easier to recycle. Plus my favorite the different shape of the bottle means that it won't roll, especially off the seat and onto the floor and under the seat. Well enough talk more looking, here you go.



1 comment:

  1. These are neat. Remind me of a Fuji bottle. The only downside is that they would have to redesign cupholders within cars. What are we? Space Monkeys?

    ReplyDelete