Thursday, April 21, 2011

belated wine up wednesday...

So I know Wine Up Wednesday is supposed to happen on Wednesday...go figure. But this week has been all a mess and I totally forgot it was even Wednesday yesterday. OH WELL! This week I'm featuring Lois Sparkling Blanc de Blancs made by The Lane Vineyard in South Australia. The description of this wine is that it is the color of the palest lemon with green hues. The bouquet is a lemon sorbet with cracked wheat and fresh green apple. The palate is clean lemon, lime and minerality. The food recommendations are lobster, oysters, truffle risotto, flambe peaches, and candlelight! I myself have not tried the wine but I admire the design of the bottle itself.





to purchase this wine you can visit The Lane Vineyard the bottle design was done by Public Creative. Hope you enjoy and if you get to try it before I do let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment